Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I Know What Big Guys All Over the World are Doing

We're looking into the mirror and saying, "Do you feel me? --Do YOU feel ME?"

I don't know what small guys all over the world are doing. Maybe hoping that Russell Brand will sue The Rock for standing on his foot.

Maybe Russell Brand's character already has sued The Rock's character for standing on his foot. I don't know, because I don't have a TV. But I am still on Facebook, and I'm seeing that trailer for "Ballers" all the time.

Cutting off the Internet as well as TV -- that would be extreme. (And not necessarily in the positive sense in which the term was used by those guys who picked on Harold and Kumar.) That would definitely involve leaving the house more often and for longer periods of time.

Maybe there are much better catch phrases than "Do you feel me? --Do YOU feel ME?" popping off of the tube all the time. Maybe I'm wrong to think that "Do you feel me? --Do YOU feel ME?" is going to join "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?" and "Everything's a situation" in the tough-guy catch-phrase Hall of Fame.

Anyway... (waving forlornly at all of you from no-tv-land...)

No comments:

Post a Comment