Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Or Are They All Just Trolls?

Typical comments absolutely everywhere EV's are discussed: "Range, range, range, range, this Honda E looks nice and all, but I live in the Yukon 500 miles from the nearest electrical outlet." Then get a Tesla or a Lucid. "Space, space, space, I have to transport 500 kg of moose feed every day (living in the Yukon as I do)." Then get an SUV. 

 

It's amazing, the number of people commenting on EV's who live in the Yukon, know what I mean? Only about 35,000 people live in the Yukon, and still, somehow, they seem to make up 70-90% of the prospective EV buyers in the world, to judge from the number of people commenting about the Honda E and complaining about its lack of range. You know what, I bet a lot of them are also concerned about what we'll do with all of those EV batteries when they're worn out and all of those poor birds being killed by the wind turbines.


No comments:

Post a Comment