Wednesday, September 1, 2021

I Understand

I really do. There is nothing in this great big beautiful world cuter than a baby rhino. This one

is being looked after by qualified experts at the zoo in St Louis. Apparently it likes getting its nose scratched with that thing.

I have absolutely no trouble understanding why you wanted to have a baby rhino as a pet. I want a baby rhino as a pet. I want to have it as a pet and squoozle it all of the time and scratch its nose and do whatever else it likes. 

But I know that as the baby rhino grew, things would get... awkward. I know that soon I would not be able to handle the situation. I know that eventually I would have a full-blown disaster on my hands.

I know that it's not always a good idea to do what I want to do.

Maybe you really didn't know all of this before you paid $3000 cash money to some very shady types to get your baby rhino. But as soon as you had it, all sorts of people told you everything I said. Some of them went into much greater detail about all the different kinds of trouble you were getting yourself into. 

But you didn't listen to any of them.  The few people who thought it was great that you had a baby rhino, you chose to listen to them, even though you knew they're the biggest idiots you know.

And look what happened.

Get vaccinated, dummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment