Monday, February 2, 2015

A Cartoon About Religion

(You're going to have to imagine the drawing, because I can't draw very well at all. I'm just going to provide the caption. 2 men are sitting in a church pew as the congregation enters the church for a service. Or it could be 2 people in a mosque as people are coming in for prayer, and instead of "Bible" they say "Koran," and instead of "fundamentalists" they say "extremists.")

"You look tired."

"You have no idea. Last night I got cornered by this guy who went on and on and on about 'The Bible says this!' and 'The Bible says that!' and just wouldn't stop. You bet your ass I'm tired."

"Sounds awful. Fundamentalists can be a real pain in the ass."

"No, he wasn't a fundamentalist. Worse than that: an atheist."

"Ouch!"

2 comments:

  1. roflmao, i as an atheist find that funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an atheist, I'm relieved that the 1st comment is a positive one from another atheist. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete