Sunday, June 21, 2015

I Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Really Want The 2015 Nobel Prize -IN- Literature --

-- a lot.

Look at it from my point of view for once:

I'd receive a million bucks or two. (The amount of the prize goes up and down from year to year.) That would be nice. Really nice. Very, very nice.

It would also make me famous. You might not think so from how smooth I am in the written version, but I'm autistic and I have a lot of very serious difficulties when it comes to socializing. I get somewhat lonely sometimes. I think that being very famous would help me meet people.

In addition to the large cash part of the Prize, winning the Nobel Prize in Literature would, presumably, help me to get some of my writing published in book form, and it might even possibly help me to sell lots and lots of books. This would lead to me receiving even more great big stacks of money. Which would be great.

If Hemingway deserved one then I definitely deserve it more. I'm not even going to debate that. Sorry, Hemingway fans, but this one is clear-cut.

Besides being a brilliant writer, both my Mom and my therapist agree that I am a very good person.

I've always wanted to be a huge success. Up until now my siblings and step-siblings have been making me look very bad in the success department. You have no idea.

GIVE ME THE DAMN PRIZE!!!!!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment