Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Amanda, I Wanna Be Yr Panda

Amanda

I wanna be yr paaaaaan -- da.

Oh. Uh.

Manda

A big silly bear of a man ta

Make you laugh with my clumsiness and snugglin

Amanda

It could be grand -- uh

If I were yr panda

(Amanda

This guy rilly wants to be yr panda

A great big silly harmless guy to rub yr feet n be real sweet n cook you uh treat n dance with his feet

N give you his heeeearrrrt

Amanda

He rilly rilly rilly rilly rilly rilly wants to be yr panda)

Amanda

Won't you put yr hand -- uh

In mine

Yr so fine n I just

Gotta be yr panda!

Amanda!

I'm making my staaaaand -- uh

Out. on. the. sand. of. the. beach.

I. will. stroll. with. youunderthemoon

Amanda

My love isn't canned -uh

It's fresh and genuine

Amanda

I'd love to be yr panda

Amanda

I think you understand -- uh

Amanda

Ooh I gotsa be yr panda

Amanda

But I'll never demand -- uh

A thing cause I want ya to be happy and free

Amanda

Pleez pleez pleez pleez lemme be yr panda

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment