Monday, June 28, 2021

Covid, Today, June 28, 2021

When I enter the search term covid stats on Google, the first thing I see is a database right there on the search results page. Sez it's from the New York Times, a source I've criticized often on this blog, for not being nearly as liberal as they claim to be, but when it comes to information like this, I trust them. 

The database sez there were no new cases reported yesterday in Washtenaw Country, Michigan, where I live, and an average of 4 new cases per day over the past 7 days.

The database says there were no new cases yesterday in the entire State of Michigan, and an average of 153 cases per day over the past 7 days. 

It shows 4,087 new cases yesterday in the entire US, and an average of 11,880 cases per day over the past 7 days, and 408,990 new cases yesterday in the entire world, with an average over the past 7 days of 371,504.

All of which makes me think that we are taking off our masks much too soon, bowing to pressure from idiots. Which is the last way people should react to pressure from idiots. 

I hope I'm wrong about that, and that this plague is actually much closer to over with than I realize. But I'm not taking off my mask yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment