Sunday, November 22, 2015

me r munkee. me mayk art.

me r munkee. me mayk art.

uh thing cald New Masters Academy sez

"OKAY LISTEN, NOT ALL ART HAS TO BE IN A GALLERY OR A BOOK OR ON STAGE. JUST MAKE SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR FRIEND OR JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALIVE AND YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE MASTERPIECE OF HUMANITY, OK? I LOVE YOU."

that izz verr naiss. ai luv yu tu, New Masters Academy. butt yu sed MASTERPIECE OF HUMANITY and me r munkee.

thats ok. yu prolly dint reelaiz yu wirr dissing munkee an eluhfunt artists wen yu rote that.

i think eluhfunts r awesumz. kittiez tu. that iz just mai opinyun.

i laik kittiez butt sumtaimz thay wil skrach yu or bait yu an it hertz. but thats ok cuz kitties r littel an prolly sumtaimz thay git skeered. if yu hold owt yr hand tu uh kitteh hoo duznt no yu, jist hold yr hand neer thuh kitteh, it will cum up an snif yr hand an that maiks it les skeered and it wil not skrach or bait yu so mutch. ai don no wai that wurks butt it duz.

sum peepl say that wee munkees smel bad. me r sorree iff that r true. maybee it r not tru an peepl hu say that don no munkees.

sum peepl smel. butt prolly not on purpuss.

sum peepl r verr naiss. sum peepl grum munkeez. that iz naiss. wee munkeez grum eech uthur to b kleen butt allso kuzz it feelz naiss.

sumtaimz munkees bait peepl, butt that izz mostlee kuzz weer skeered. sorree.

ai luv yu. bai.

ps me r chimp. sum hyoomuns git mad when yu cal chimpz munkeez sted uv ayps. sorree.

ai luv yu. bai.



No comments:

Post a Comment