Saturday, December 11, 2021

OMG, Samsung has invented WATERPROOF CELLPHONES!!!?!?!!!

Am I seriously impressed by this? NO! I'm seriously annoyed!

Cellphones have been on the market for almost 40 years now. IT has had almost 40 years to complete really basic necessary tasks like making cellphones waterproof and shatterproof. 

These new Samsung ads don't make me overjoyed that I can purchase a brand-new waterproof cellphone in 2021. They only remind me how lame the entire IT sector is for not having 100% scuba-diving-ready, 100% shatterproof cellphones for sale since 1990.

This is just one more example of how these nerds design stuff FOR THEMSELVES, stuff that 99% of us neither want nor need, and ignore really basic stuff. (Still waiting on a computer I can turn on and off like a TV, billionaire geniuses!)

And Apple, don't stand there beside me nodding and saying, "Yeah! That's what we're talking about!" You're worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment