Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Trump -- Feuerstein 2016

What do you think: would that ticket be enough to destroy the GOP forever? Let's hope it does.

I don't know what else to say about the Starbucks cups nonsense. I saw a headline telling how Feuerstin went on CNN and got called out for being a bigot, and my reaction wasn't: Good! Even CNN sees that this guy is full of shit! It was: Feuerstein got on CNN, with this?!

Part of me says I shouldn't say anything, that doing anything other than ignoring all of this nonsense is just playing into Joshua Feuerstein's hands. Or Feuerstein's and Starbucks', which in a way is even worse because Starbucks coffee is really awful.

So I guess I'll stop talking about it now, and continue shaking my head in silence. Happy Kwanza, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment